Wednesday, May 12, 2010

I love my kids

Mother's Day this year was bittersweet.  You see, our son and his fiancee were both out of town and our youngest has just gotten married and left the nest.  We are so blessed to have our two children and the their sweet loved ones now part of our family, but it sure was quiet around the house Mother's Day morning.  I returned form church to a multitude of texts and had a nice lunch with family including my parents, daughter and new son-in-law.  It was a very good day, just not the same as when they were little.
Time flies so fast.  
To those of you with little ones I have this advice; love them with everything in you, teach them the way the should go, encourage their childhood dreams, let them make mistakes, pray that they learn from them, and let them go.





Our son, Tony, and daughter, Emily on her wedding day.

No comments: